Graduate Certificate in International Business
The Graduate Certificate in International Business is available to current School of Business students only.
The Graduate Certificate in International Business will prepare GWSB students to succeed and lead in today’s global economy. In the certificate, participants will acquire the knowledge to assess and act upon the opportunities and challenges in the global business environment.
- Completion of 12 credits of the coursework listed below to be eligible for completion
- Achievement of at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average at the time of completion
- Complete all requirements within five (5) years
In addition, students should be aware of the following course application limitations:
- Students may only apply a course towards two program requirements (ie MBAD 6263 may only be applied towards the MBA and one graduate certificate – the course cannot be applied towards the requirements of any other degree or certificate program beyond the two programs)
- Students who opt to complete two graduate certificates may only double count up to six credits between the two. All remaining requirements (typically 18 credits for two certificates) must be unique to each certificate
- MBAD 6245 | Global Perspectives
Required • 3 Credits
- ACCY 6290 | Special Topics (Macroeconomics for the Global Economy)
Electives • 9 Credits *
- IBUS 6xxx | Any 6000 level and above IBUS course*
- ACCY 6110 | International Reporting and Control
- ACCY 6112 | International Financial Reporting Standards
- ECON 6269 | Economy of China I
- ECON 6285 | Economic Development of Latin America
- ECON 6292 | Topics in International Trade
- ECON 6293 | Topics in International Finance
- ECON 6294 | Topics in Economic Development
- IAFF 6158 | Special Topics in International Science and Technology Policy
- PSC 6439 | International Political Economy
*Students must complete a minimum of 6 credits of IBUS coursework. Study abroad is strongly encouraged.