Tuition & Financial Planning
The cost of the World Executive MBA program includes:
- Tuition and fees for 52.5 credit hours of study
- All instructional materials including texts, cases, and software
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and breaks on class days
- On-site parking
- Accommodations on Friday evenings during class sessions
- Accommodations and meals for domestic residencies
- All costs, including airfare, for international residencies
Total program cost is $107,640 (subject to change), which includes a $1,500 non-refundable tuition deposit to confirm your place in the class.
Most student loans are based on either financial need or creditworthiness and are available only to U.S. citizens and permanent residents. The loan application process involves completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the GW Loan Questionnaire, the Master Promissory Note, and an entrance interview. Please consult the Office of Financial Assistance for more information.
The GW School of Business is a partner with AAUW (American Association of University Women). As a student member of AAUW, you can take advantage of educational grants and cost-savings benefits (discounts on Princeton Review and more). If you are a current undergraduate student, you may be eligible for a free e-student AAUW membership. If your undergraduate institution is an AAUW College/University partner member, you can join today for free. If not, you can still join as a student for just $17. For more information, please visit the AAUW website or call 800-326-2289.