Admission to the World Executive MBA program is competitive. Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree and have eight years of professional organizational experience, with three to five years in a managerial capacity preferred.
We are accepting applications and tuition awards are still available for the incoming World Executive MBA Class of 2016, with studies commencing on August 15, 2015.
Application deadlines for the Class of 2016:
|Submission Deadline||Decision Announced*|
|Round 1:||Saturday, January 24th, 2015||Friday, February 6th, 2015|
|Round 2:||Friday, April 17th, 2015||Friday, May 1st, 2015|
|Round 3:||Friday, July 30th, 2015|
*For applications submitted online by 12 noon EST
Please note that each “round” represents a distinct period in which you may apply, not a succession of steps for your application. You may apply in one round only, one time in an application year.
Given past experience, we anticipate that many candidates will submit their online application materials very close to 12 noon on submission deadline dates. To avoid heavy server traffic and potential delays, we encourage candidates to submit application materials as early as possible.
When Should I Apply?
To avoid overwhelming server traffic generated by the high volume of applications we receive, candidates are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible prior to the deadline of each round. We encourage applicants to apply in the first or second round, as space in the class and potential tuition awards may be limited by the third round.
- Online application with $75 non-refundable application fee.
- If prompted by the application system to choose a concentration, please choose “Signature” option.
- Résumé (upload through the online application system)
- Statement of purpose (upload through the online application system)
- Discuss why you have applied for an MBA, why you have applied to GW, and how completing an MBA aligns with your short- and long-term career aspirations. (Limit to 750 words)
- No other essays are required.
- Interview with an alumnus in your area. You will be contacted to schedule an interview.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
Contact InformationWorld Executive MBA
Duquès Hall, Suite 657
2201 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
Phone: (202) 994-8440
Fax: (202) 994-3571