Admission & Financial Planning
Admission is highly selective. Typically no more than two doctoral students in International Business are admitted each year. The last date for completed applications for the academic year, is January 15th, 2018.
Applications must be submitted online.
The following criteria are considered when evaluating candidates for admission:
- Performance in Previous Degree Programs
- Standardized Test Results
- Letters of Recommendation Attesting to the Applicant’s Potential for Success in a Competitive Doctoral Program
- Consistence Between the Candidate’s Research Interests & that of the Faculty
- Congruence Between the Applicant’s Professional & Educational Goals & the Requirements & Objectives of the Ph.D Program
For more information on admission standards, visit:
Doctoral studies demand a very serious commitment of intellect and time. Only full time students are admitted. Recognizing this, the School of Business offers generous financial support. The package for the current year includes full tuition, health insurance and an annual stipend (please discuss with your lead professor). The fellowship is for five years, contingent on performance.