Assistant Professor of Information Systems & Technology Management
- Department: Information Systems & Technology Management
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (202) 994-5975
- Office: Funger Hall, Suite 506 • 2201 G St. NW • Washington, DC 20052
- Ph.D. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, 2014
- M.S. Eindhoven University of Technology, 2008
- M.S. University of Kaiserslautern, 2008
- B.S. Chu Kochen Honors College, Zhejiang University, 2006
Yixin Lu is an assistant professor in the Department of Information Systems and Technology Management at the School of Business, The George Washington University. She received her Ph.D. in Management, with a major in Information Systems, from the Rotterdam School of Management of Erasmus University.
She has presented her work in leading conferences and workshops such as the Conference on Information Systems and Technology, the International Conference on Information Systems, Symposium on Statistical Challenges in eCommerce Research, and the Workshop on Information Technologies and Systems.
Yixin’s current research seeks to leverage data and analytics to facilitate decision making in complex markets.
- Lu, Y., Gupta, A., Ketter, W. & Heck, E. van (2016). Exploring Bidder Heterogeneity in Multi-channel Sequential B2B Auctions: Evidence from the Dutch Flower Auctions. MIS Quarterly, 40 (3), pp.645-662.