Assistant Professor of Marketing
- Department: Marketing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 202-994-6981
- Office: Funger Hall, 301E
- BA, California State University, Long Beach, 2003
- MA, University of Virginia, 2005
- PhD, University of Houston, 2009
Lim, Noah and Sung H. Ham (2013), “Relationship Organization and Price Delegation: An Experimental Study,” Management Science (forthcoming). Equal Authorship.
Chen, Hua, Sung H. Ham and Noah Lim (2011), “Designing Multiperson Tournaments with Asymmetric Contestants: An Experimental Study,” Management Science, 57 (5), 864-883. Equal Authorship.
Lim, Noah, Michael J. Ahearne and Sung H. Ham (2009), “Designing Sales Contests: Does the Prize Structure Matter?” Journal of Marketing Research, 46 (3), 356-371.
Awards and Grants
- Kent State University Research Council Grant (2009, 2011)
- University of Houston Dean’s Excellence Award (2009)
- Jesse H. Jones Business Dissertation Grant (2009)