Robin L. Tarpley
Associate Professor of Accountancy
- Department: Accountancy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (202) 994-8349
- Office: Funger Hall, Ste. 601A • 2201 G St. NW • Washington, DC 20052
- PhD, Cornell University
- “How are Earnings Managed? Examples from Auditors” (with John Elliott and Mark Nelson), Accounting Horizons, supplement 2003.
- “Evidence from Auditors About Manager’s and Auditor’s Earnings-Management Decisions” (with John Elliott and Mark Nelson), Accounting Review, Quality of Earnings Conference supplement, 2002.
- “Contextual Fundamental Analysis and the Prediction of Extreme Returns” (with Charles M.C. Lee and Messod D. Beneish), Review of Accounting Studies, 6, pp. 165-189, 2001.