Assistant Professor of Accountancy
- Department: Accountancy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (202) 994-7481
- Office: Funger Hall, Ste. 601E • 2201 G St. NW • Washington, DC 20052
- BA, Renmin University, 2001
- MA, Tufts University, 2006
- PhD, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 2011
- “Creditor Control Rights, State of Nature Verification, and Financial Reporting Conservatism“, Journal of Accounting and Economics, February 2013, 55 (1): 1-22 (Sole Author, Lead Article).
- “Further Evidence on Consequences of Debt Covenant Violations“, with Yu Gao and Mozaffar Khan, Forthcoming at Contemporary Accounting Research.
- “Institutional Ownership and Corporate Tax Avoidance: New Evidence“, with Mozaffar Khan and Suraj Srinivasan, The Accounting Review, March 2017, 92 (2): 101-122.