Professor of Strategic Management & Public Policy
- Department: Strategic Management & Public Policy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 202-994-4760
- Office: Funger Hall, 615P
- BA, in Economics, Georgetown University, 1972
- PhD in Economics, University of Chicago, 1978
- Privacy Regulation
- Behavioral economics and its implications for credit card regulatory policies
“Health Related Claims, the Market for Information, and the First Amendment,” Health Matrix: Journal of Law-Medicine, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 7-31 (2011).
“Consumer Protection and Behavioral Economics: To BE or Not to BE,” Global Competition Policy, 2008.
“Choice or Consequences: Protecting Privacy in Commercial Information,” with Timothy J. Muris, University of Chicago Law Review, 2008.
“Brightening the Lines: The Use of Policy Statements at the Federal Trade Commission,” Antitrust Law Journal, 2005.
Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Committee Chair, Department of Homeland Security