National Survey of Entrepreneurship Education (National Acclaim)
CFEE maintains the largest database of entrepreneurship education information in the world. The Center’s entrepreneurship education programs have earned numerous national awards for innovative pedagogy design and the center’s director, Dr. George Solomon, received the 2001 Entrepreneurial Advocate award from the Academy of Management Entrepreneurship division. Members of the division regularly publish and present research articles on entrepreneurship.
The current activities include:
- Expand the nationwide research study on entrepreneurial education as funded by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
- Redesign national survey of entrepreneurial education web site and enlist more respondents from both national and international academic institutions.
- Complete the National Youth Entrepreneurship web-based resource center for secondary teachers and students.
- Create the Entrepreneurship Education Knowledge Portal
- Develop GWU "Entrepreneurship Internet Yellow Pages"-an organized web-based format to access academic and practical entrepreneurship information.
Visit the website: www.nationalsurvey.org.