The following documents are required to apply for admission to the Master of Accountancy:
- Application form; all students must apply thru Apply Yourself via the web site.
- Official transcript from each institution attended, including George Washington University. Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope to be considered official.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Either the Graduate Admissions Management Test (GMAT - institution code QK4-4F-04) or the Graduate Records Exam (GRE - institution code 5246) is required.
- TOEFL score for students whose native language is not English (Institution Code: 5246). Minimum score of 600 (written test) 250 (computer based) 100 (Internet based) and IELTS minimum score of 7.
- Two letters of recommendation and current resume.
- Financial Certificate for international applicants who require I-20.
- Fall admission deadline May 15 (International students only)
- Spring admission deadline November 15 (International students only)
- Ms. Louba Hatoum
- Administrative Director
- Department of Accountancy
- The George Washington University
- 2201 G Street, NW
- Funger Hall 601
- Washington, DC 20052
- Phone: (202) 994-4450
- Fax: (202) 994-5164
- Email: email@example.com