COLFUTURO GW Loan-Scholarship Program
To receive this award, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold Colombian citizenship.
- Be admitted to the Global MBA Program.
- Be accepted as a beneficiary of the Loan-Scholarship Program of COLFUTURO.
- GW will provide a scholarship for up to five Colombian candidates per year selected to pursue the Global MBA Program. The scholarship will be valued at $40,000 total for the 21-month program. This is the minimum amount of scholarship that a student will receive. Students will also be considered for additional merit scholarships based on a holistic application review.
- COLFUTURO will provide the remainder of the tuition fees, living allowance and other related costs up to $25,000 USD annually for a maximum financing of two years, or $50,000 USD.
- The students are responsible for obtaining financial resources to cover other costs not included in this Loan-Scholarship agreement related to their program of study.
- This loan turns into a partial scholarship when the student returns to Colombia and resides in the country for a pre-established period. An additional scholarship is given to beneficiaries who work full-time in Colombia for the government or an academic or research institution for a minimum period of one year. For more information, visit the COLFUTURO website
How to Apply
- The candidate will first apply to the GW Global MBA and will be considered for admission. If the candidate is admitted, he or she will be referred to COLFUTURO to apply for the Loan-Scholarship Program.
- If accepted by COLFUTURO, GW will consider candidate for the COLFUTURO scholarship.
- All admission and scholarship decisions are made by GW and applicants must meet all application requirements and be a competitive candidate to be considered for the scholarship.