Title: Assistant Professor of Accounting
Address: Funger Hall, Suite 607
Curriculum vitae: CV
Degrees: Ph.D., Economics, Stanford Graduate School of Business, 2004
B.S., Summa cum laude, Mathematics, University of Chicago, 1999
Areas of Expertise:Managerial Accounting, Performance Measurement, Corporate Governance, Financial Regulation
- "Staged Investments in Entrepreneurial Financing," with Sandeep Dahiya, (forthcoming), Journal of Corporate Finance.
- "Efficient Cost Allocation," with Maris Goldmanis. (forthcoming), Management Science, (lead author)
- "Do Accounting Measurements Matter?" Journal of Law, Economics and Policy, Vol 6, 219, 2010.
- "Optimal Team Size and Monitoring in Organizations," with Madhav Rajan and Pierre Liang, The Accounting Review, May 2008.
- "Performance Evaluations and Efficient Sorting," Journal of Accounting Research, September 2007.
- "The Retention Effect of Withholding Performance Information," The Accounting Review, March 2007.
- Assistant Professor of Accounting, Georgetown McDonough School of Business, August 2008-May 2012.
- Senior Economist, Council of Economic Advisers, Executive Office of the President, Washington, DC, July 2007 - August 2008
- Assistant Professor of Accounting, University of Chicago, July 2004 - July 2007