��Associate Director, Institute for Corporate Responsibility
Associate Research Professor, Strategic Management and Public Policy
Associate Faculty, Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration
Department: Strategic Management and Public Policy
Phone: (202) 994-5248
The George Washington University, 1991 - Ph.D. Public Administration
��Syracuse University, 1980 - M.P.A. Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
��Miami University, 1978 - B.A. (Dual Degree) Public Administration; Political Science
Area of Expertise: Corporate Responsibility and Global Governance, Public-Private Partnerships, Governance Networks , Globalization, Business and Peace.
- "PPPs: E-SCADs or Partners in Service," with James Kee. Public Integrity, Spring 2012, Volume 14, Number 2.
- Public-Private Partnerships and the Public Accountability Question,” with James Kee, Kathryn Newcomer and Eric Boyer. Public Administration Review, 2010, Vol 70-3, 475-484.
- “Locating Peace Through Commerce in Good Global Governance,” Journal of Business Ethics, January 2010, Vol. 89 449-460 DOI: 10.1007/s10551-010-0396-2
- “How Do US Economic Sanctions Affect EU's Trade with Target Countries,” with Jiawen Yang, Hossein Askari, and Lili Zhu, World Economy, 2009, Volume 32, No. 8: 1223-1244.
- “Private Finance Initiative: The Theory and the Practice,” with James Kee. The International Journal of Public Administration, January 2008, Vol. 31, No. 2.
- Member, Editorial Board, Globalizations, journal published by Taylor and Francis
- Member, Steering Committee, Globalization Studies Network
- Member, Technical Advisory Committee, GW Africa Center for Health and Security
- Advisor, Global Network on Neglected Tropical Diseases Control
- What Can Global Citizens do to Reduce Global Warming?
- A Model of Good Global Governance: Global Governance Brokers
- Global Commodities, Corporate Responsibility and Global Governance
Grants: Arsenault Family Foundation