In today's business world, leadership, globalization and cyber security are critical concerns of every executive — in every industry. The WEMBA program at GW School of Business trains MBAs to both lead AND protect their organizations from cyber threats.
A joint venture with GWSB and GW's Homeland Security and Policy Institute.
An executive MBA degree like no other:
- 16-month all-inclusive accelerated program
- Participate in local and global residencies
that include Washington DC, Turkey and the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence in
- Curriculum rooted in leadership, globalization, and cyber security
- Business challenges based on real-time, real-life
issues that exist within your current organization
- Personal leadership coach helps you focus on
your goals and develop a 5-year strategic plan
For more information or if you cannot attend one of the scheduled information sessions, please contact Program Director Shane Maye directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.