Transfer Student Development Course
The Transfer Student Development Course (BADM 1003) is a one-credit course that focuses on the acclimation transfer students to the School of Business (GWSB). This course is designed to accommodate both internal and external transfer students to enhance the GWSB educational experience by preparing students to take advantage of the myriad of resources available. This is a discussion based course that relies heavily on classroom participation to enhance the BADM 1003 experience. Student engagement and preparation is critical to the success of this course.
- Upon completion of this course, students are expected to:
- Acclimate to GWSB through understanding curricular and co-curricular involvement opportunities;
- Think critically through real world dilemmas with a business perspective;
- Garner an understanding of global business trends via discussions related to Financial Times;
- Gain understanding of service-learning through service project;
- Connect their talent themes from StrengthsQuest to various aspects of self;
- Understand the importance of various sociological aspects in business.
Fall 2016 Cover Letter, OCR, and Resume Assignment Files
- Cover Letter Assignment Instructions
- On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) Instructions
- Resume Instructions
- Resume Sample