GWSB Signature Abroad Programs
GW Paris Business Studies Program
The GW Paris Fall Business Program is hosted by Sciences Po, one of the most esteemed universities in France; this program is designed particularly for business majors and minors. Classes include core business studies courses that are taught entirely in English, plus elective classes.
International Business in Argentina
In the GW Argentina program, students study at the highly-regarded Universidad Torcuato Di Tella (UTDT) in Buenos Aires; students experience a country whose people represent a vibrant mixture of indigenous civilizations, colonial legacies, and European immigrant origins. Students live in a city that embodies the political and cultural challenges of democratization, international trade, and development.
Business-Focused Abroad Programs:
There are approximately 100 other GW-approved programs that offer business course options. Information about any of those programs can be found on GW’s Office for Study Abroad website. Some of the programs GWSB students may want to consider are:
- Bocconi University – Milan, Italy
- Business and Culture/CIEE- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Business and Society/CIEE- Seville, Spain
- Business, Development, and Social Entrepreneurship/CIEE- Legon, Ghana
- Business, Language, & Culture Program/CIEE – Shanghai, China
- Center for Italian Studies in Rome- Rome, Italy
- City University- London, England
- Copenhagen Business School – Copenhagen, Denmark
- EBS Business School- Oestrich-winkel, Germany
- ESSEC Business School- Cergy-pontoise, France
- GW Madrid – Madrid, Spain
- International Business in China /Alliance for Global Education – Shanghai, China
- Korea University- Seoul, South Korea
- London School of Economics- London, England
- Nanyang Technical University- Singapore
- Queen Mary University of London- London, England
- Tel Aviv University- Tel Aviv, Israel
- University of Cape Town – Cape Town, South Africa
- University of Navarra- Pamplona, Spain
- University of New South Wales – Sydney, Australia
- Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration – Vienna, Austria
Short-term Abroad Programs
GW’s Office for Study Abroad (OSA) offers undergraduates the opportunity to participate in GW faculty-led short-term abroad programs ranging from 1-6 weeks during fall, winter, spring, and summer. Recent business programs have been: Sweden: International Perspectives on Green Business and China: Survey of International Economics.
Winter 2015 GWSB faculty led STAP’s:
Event Management & Marketing, Stuart Levy, Ph.D.
Investment & Portfolio Management, Associate Dean & Professor, Isabelle Bajeux-Besnainou, Ph.D.
Click here for more upcoming programs offered through OSA.