New York Networking Trek
Learn about exciting employment opportunities
The Office of Undergraduate Programs, F. David Fowler Career Center, and Alumni Relations collaborate to offer the annual New York Networking Trek to GWSB undergraduate students. The trek is a two night, two day experiential trip to the “Big Apple” that takes place in the fall semester. The trek provides students with:
- An inside scoop on the industries of Consulting, Finance, Marketing, and Sports Management through visits to prominent firms within each industry and an alumni panel
- An opportunity to hone informational interviewing and networking skills with GWSB alumni and employers.
- An opportunity to hone informational interviewing and networking skills with GWSB alumni and employers
Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Apply to the New York Networking Trek
New York Networking Trek Leaders
An integral part of the New York Networking Trek Program is the leadership of its student trek leaders, upperclassmen who have been selected through an application process to lead on the trek.
- Applications for New York Networking Trek Leader will open in the spring semester.