Getting Involved with GWSB
The Undergraduate Business Association is an umbrella organization that unites all undergraduate affiliate student business organizations. The UBA is led by an Executive Board of student leaders that coordinate and plan events for the GWSB student body. Example programs include their bi-annual Back to Business event (each Fall and Spring Semester) and a yearly exploratory panel series showcasing finance, consulting, and marketing.
Additionally, through co-programming and sponsorship of affiliate organizations’ programs and events, the UBA fosters collaboration and awareness within the GW School of Business. The UBA works directly with faculty, administration, and students to strengthen the GWSB community.
GWSB Affiliated Student Organizations
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Capitol Advertising
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Finance and Investment Club (FIC)
- GW DATA
- GW Women In Business (GWWIB)
- Lemonade Day-DC
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Club
- Real Estate and Investment Development Organization (REIDO)
- Sports Business Association
- Undergraduate Consulting Group