MBA Programs and Concentrations
The MBA curriculum places great emphasis on core values, providing students with a firm grounding in ethics, leadership, and globalization. Each MBA program also leverages GWSB’s Washington, DC, location at the crossroads where the private, public, NGO, and multilateral sectors intersect and interact.
Students will learn to:
- Assess the global environment of business and its impact on decision making and management situations.
- Behave ethically and demonstrate responsible leadership in organizations and in society.
- Exhibit capability in critical thinking and analytics for sound decision making using information, quantitative tools, and technology.
- Work effectively in teams and learn about the dynamics of team leadership and membership.
- Communicate effectively through preparation of well-written reports and delivery of professional presentations.