Meet Your Academic Advisor
Your academic advisor will lead you through your course requirements ensuring that you follow procedures and policies necessary to successfully complete your graduate degree.
Students are assigned an academic advisor based on their program. MBA students are assigned an academic advisor based on the first letter of their last name with the exception of:
- MBA Dual/Joint degree students are advised by Jeffery Peden (see contact information below)
- Current Masters students who would like to complete a graduate certificate will be advised by their assigned academic advisor for their degree program.
- Certificate only students are advised based on their program (see contact information below):
- Business Analytics: advised by Devin Belzer
- Business Information Systems: advised by Hope Hall
- Hospitality Management: advised by Laura Ortiz Calder
- Management of Technology and Innovation: advised by Hope Hall
- Project Management: advised by Agnes Socrates
- Sports Management: advised by Laura Ortiz Calder
- All other certificates should contact Cara Richards at email@example.com