Benefits of the Trusted Partner Program
As a valued partner who has contributed to the George Washington University School of Business within the past five years, we invite you to join our new Trusted Partners program.
As a Trusted Partner, your organization will enjoy a breadth of opportunities and access to an extended network connected to a top international school of business.
GWSB is located at the intersection of business, government, and society and connects stakeholders from all three sectors. The Trusted Partner program offers opportunities to connect including:
- Strategic access to local and national government entities, NGOs, other corporations, and international institutions such as the World Bank.
- Access to cutting-edge thought leadership to further your innovative business strategies and policy development.
- Exclusive invitations to networking events through which business leaders engage with our centers of thought leadership.
Access to Talent
GWSB works with Trusted Partners to identify and navigate opportunities to engage students including:
- Mutually beneficial strategic partnerships and recruiting relationships that create a pipeline of talented potential employees to meet the growing demands for a globally competent workforce.
- Consulting opportunities, such as our signature MBA Capstone projects, that enable students to marry theory and practice while helping organizations address real-world business challenges. Companies engaged with MBA Capstones for 2012-2013 included Mahindra & Mahindra in India; Interpublic Group (IPG) and Sodexo in Peru; small- and medium-sized enterprises recognized by the Rwanda Development Board; multiple clean technology companies in Sweden; and SUTAS, the leading domestic dairy producer in Turkey.
- Consulting opportunities through GWSB’s CIBER nationwide network of elite international business schools: 2013 global business projects included Citibank, GE Healthcare, Pepsico, Dorf Katel, Grupe RBS, PPG, Springs Creative, Eli Lilly, Monsanto, and SAP.
- Undergraduate and graduate short-term study trips such as the GWSB international real estate course that completed a consulting project in Mumbai, sponsored by the VIVA Group.
Access to Innovative Executive Education
GWSB works with Trusted Partners to understand needs and identify opportunities for customized professional development
- World Executive MBA (WEMBA) for senior executives, including a specialization in cyber security management.
- On the Board: advancing women’s corporate leadership.
- Masters of Science in Finance (MSF) customized programs in Washington, DC, Suzhou, China, and in Lebanon. GWSB’s MSF programs were ranked #2 in the post-experience category by the London Financial Times (FT) in 2012. As a mature program established in 1994, GWSB’s MSF is among a handful of U.S.-based programs that meet the FT’s eligibility requirements for being ranked.
- International Masters of Accountancy offered in Washington, DC and in Suzhou, China.
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI): providing executive education for government and business leaders from Brazil, Mexico and other regions within Latin America and the Caribbean for more than 20 years.
- The GWSB Digital Community offers a customized online MBA and a specialized online MBA in Health Care (ranked #7).
- The GWSB Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis Middle East Executive Education program, which will take place in Dubai in January 2014.
Trusted Partners gain greater exposure to a robust network including other companies, government entities, and NGOs through recognition opportunities in outlets that include:
- School publications and robust web profiles showcasing our unique relationship with each Trusted Partner. Access to the Institute for Corporate Responsibility and its revolutionary way of thinking about business and corporate citizenship.
- Higher platform access to the GWSB advisory boards, whose members include senior business leaders in a variety of industries.
- Access to exclusive events with senior business and government leaders.
Trusted Partners will have many opportunities to engage with students, faculty members, corporate peers, and GWSB centers in order to:
- Engage with students during conferences and club events.
- Dialogue with corporate peers and industry leaders at GWSB-sponsored forums.