Global MBA Career Services Overview
The F. David Fowler Career Center (FDFCC) team is committed to building strategic partnerships among students, alumni, and employers that result in successful, fulfilling careers for our students. Whether you come to GWSB to build on your current capabilities or change career direction, you have ready access to the guidance and training of dedicated career management professionals to assist you in finding the best fit for your skills, values, and interests.
- Your relationship with the FDFCC career coaching team begins even before you arrive on campus. During the summer you will complete a three-step Summer Assignment to help you get a jump start on your internship search process.
- At the August International Student Orientation and MBA Institute you will begin to systematically build on the knowledge gained during your Summer Assignment. The Career Roadmap Series, which was designed specifically for GWSB Global MBAs, starts during the MBA Institute and finishes in the fall semester.
- Individualized one-on-one strategy and career management sessions with your career coach continue throughout your Global MBA Program and are designed to be thought provoking and action orientated.
- Resume and cover letter critiques, networking techniques, mock interviews, offer negotiation, and job search work teams combine to hone your skills and enhance your competitiveness in the marketplace.
- An extensive suite of on-line tools is available 24-7.
- Access to employment opportunities including, company presentations, the alumni Career Advisor Network, our online recruiting tool GWorkSB, networking events, career fairs, and on and off campus interviews continue throughout the school year.
At FDFCC, our relationships with students are built on mutual respect, professionalism, and goal-orientated strategic action. Students have the ability to acquire life-long career management competencies and are fully accountable for their own career success.