GW School of Business Fall 2014 Career Fair
Thursday, October 2, 2014
12:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
GWSB CAREER FAIR FAQs:
Q: What is the registration fee to attend the fair?
A: General Fair Registration: $350
Career Fair Sponsorship: $1,000 (includes general fair registration)
↑ back to top
Q: What does the registration fee include?
A: General Fair Registration includes:
- Up to three representatives
- One 2’ x 6’ table
- Two chairs
- Parking validation
- Electrical hookup (by request)
- Wireless internet access (by request)
- Hot lunch
Q: Career Fair Sponsorship Registration includes:
- General Fair Registration
- 1/2 page color ad in Career Fair Directory
- Logo presence on Career Center website and day-of event materials
- Special recognition on Event Sponsor signage
- Career Center E-Newsletter Spotlight
- Two pre-fair dedicated tweets from @GWSBFowler
Q: What type of students will attend the GWSB Fall 2014 Career Fair?
Q: Where may I ship materials for use at the fair?
A: Materials may be shipped to arrive beginning September 29, 2014. Please ship materials to:Attention: Lisa Weyman
GWSB Career Fair –Oct. 2, 2014
F. David Fowler Career Center
2201 G Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052
Q: What return shipment arrangements must I make for after the fair?
A: All items must have pre-arranged return shipment with either UPS or FedEx and must be picked up between the hours of 9am and 5pm, no later than Tuesday, October 7th, 2014.
Pickup Location: Return shipment providers can be directed to retrieve materials at the 2201 G. Street. NW – Suite 560. Should UPS or FedEx have any questions regarding return shipment pickup, please direct them to call 202-994-6704 or 202-994-5936.
Labels: Be sure to attach a return label that includes your account number, package label number, and any other required information. Account numbers are often not shown on the label, resulting in carriers not accepting packages.
Q: Where can I find directions and parking information to the Marvin Center?
A: We strongly encourage the use of public transportation. Parking availability is currently very limited due to campus construction. For directions, please click here.
We are able to offer parking validation at the University parking garages below:
University Parking Garages:
- Marvin Center Parking Garage – Located at 800 21st Street NW with the entrance on H Street between 21st and 22nd Streets. Please note this garage fills up very quickly and requires you to leave your keys with a parking attendant.
- Academic Center Parking Garage – This garage is also sometimes referred to as the Ambulatory Care Garage. It is located at 801 22nd Street NW with the entrance on I Street between 21st and 22nd Streets.
Public Parking Garages:
- 2000 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
- 2100 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Metro Access Directions: The Marvin Center is conveniently located three blocks from the Foggy Bottom Orange/Blue Line metro stop. Exit at Foggy Bottom. Upon exiting the station using the escalators, you will be directed to the East, facing 23rd Street. Take a right and walk down 23rd Street until you get to H Street. At the light, take a left (cross over 23rd). The Marvin Center will be on your left between 21st and 22nd streets. Elevators are located past the food court area. Proceed to the 3rd floor.
Q: Who may I contact with further questions regarding the GWSB Career Fair?
A: Please contact Lisa Weyman, Manager of Employer Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the Fair.