GW School of Business Spring 2016 Career Expo
Thursday, January 21, 2016
1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
GWSB CAREER EXPO FAQs:
Q: What is the registration fee to attend the expo?
A: General Expo Registration: $250
Career Expo Sponsorship: $500 (includes general expo registration)
↑ back to top
Q: What does the registration fee include?
A: General Expo Registration includes:
- Up to three representatives
- One 2’ x 6’ covered table
- Two chairs
- Parking validation
- Electrical hookup (by request)
- Wireless internet access (by request)
- Appetizers & beverages
Q: Career Expo Sponsorship Registration includes:
- General Expo Registration
- Logo presence on Career Center website and day-of event materials
- Logo presence on Event Sponsor signage
- Career Center E-Newsletter Spotlight
- Two pre-fair dedicated tweets from @GWSBFowler
Q: What type of students will attend the GWSB Spring 2016 Career Expo?
A: All GW School of Business undergraduate and graduate students are invited to attend the expo.
Q: Where may I ship materials for use at the expo?
A: Materials may be shipped to arrive beginning January 19, 2016. Please ship materials to:Attention: Lawan McFerren
GWSB Career Expo –Jan. 21, 2016
F. David Fowler Career Center
2201 G Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052
Q: What return shipment arrangements must I make for after the expo?
A: All items must have pre-arranged return shipment with either UPS or FedEx and must be picked up between the hours of 9am and 5pm, no later than Monday, January 25, 2016.
Pickup Location: Return shipment providers can be directed to retrieve materials at the 2201 G. Street. NW – Suite 560. Should UPS or FedEx have any questions regarding return shipment pickup, please direct them to call 202-994-6704 or 202-994-3251.
Labels: Be sure to attach a return label that includes your account number, package label number, and any other required information. Account numbers are often not shown on the label, resulting in carriers not accepting packages.
Q: Where can I find directions and parking information to Duques Hall?
A: We strongly encourage the use of public transportation. Parking availability is currently very limited due to campus construction. For directions, please click here.
We are able to offer parking validation at the University parking garages below:
University Parking Garages:
- Marvin Center Parking Garage – Located at 800 21st Street NW with the entrance on H Street between 21st and 22nd Streets. Please note this garage fills up very quickly and requires you to leave your keys with a parking attendant.
- University Parking Garage (UPG) – Located under the Science and Engineering Hall. Entrance located on H Street between 22nd and 23rd.
Public Parking Garages:
- 2000 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
- 2100 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Metro Access Directions: Duques Hall is conveniently located two blocks from the Foggy Bottom Orange/Blue Line metro stop. Exit at Foggy Bottom. Upon exiting the station using the escalators, you will be directed to the East, facing 23rd Street. Take a right and walk down 23rd Street until you get to H Street. At the light, take a left (cross over 23rd) and walk towards 22nd street. Make a right onto 22nd street and Duques Hall will be on your right halfway down the block
Q: Who may I contact with further questions regarding the GWSB Career Expo?
A: Please contact Lawan McFerren, Manager of Employer Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the expo.