The fee includes admission to the conference, the luncheon and a networking reception. VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted.
Discounted Price (through February 20 , 2015) — $575
Regular Admission (after February 20, 2015) — $695
GW Alumni and CREUA Advisory Board Members
Discounted Price (until February 20, 2015) — $350
Regular Admission (after February 20, 2015) — $450
Discounted Admission — $450
FIABCI and RICS Members
Discounted Admission — $575
- Cancellations received prior to February 1, 2015 will receive a full refund minus a $100 processing fee
- Cancellations received between February 1 – March 22, 2015 will receive a refund of 50 percent of the paid registration fee
- No refunds will be accepted after March 22, 2015
Note: All refunds will be processed after the conference concludes.
We have a room block at the Ritz-Carlton New York for March 25-27.
For hotel reservations, call 1-800-241-3333.
Block Name: The George Washington University
- Deluxe Room — $375/night
- Statue of Liberty View Room — $425/night
- One-Bedroom Suite — $575/night
- Statue of Liberty View One-Bedroom Suite — $625/night
All rooms are subject to applicable state and locate taxes (currently 14.75% plus occupancy tax) in effect at the time of check in.
All reservations should be received by the hotel no later than Friday, February 20, 2015.
Room rates are subject to room block availability.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-786-0947.
DirectionsThe Ritz Carlton New York
2 West Street
New York, NY 10004