RSIF & PSIF
Ramsey Student Investment Fund (RSIF)
Established in 2005 with a $1 million gift from W. Russell and Norma Ramsey.
- MBA Students: 15-20 each semester, +250 thus far.
- Six market sector student teams and one company pitch day per semester.
- Value investing philosophy & approach: Graham-Buffett-Munger.
- Fundamental security analysis techniques taught and employed.
Assets Under Management: $2.4 million
Instructors: Rodney Lake
Phillips Student Investment Fund (PSIF)
Established in 2008 with capital provided by a diverse group of donors.
• Named in honor of former GWSB Dean Susan Phillips.
• Undergraduate Students: 15-20 each semester, +150 thus far.
• Value investing philosophy and approach: Graham-Buffett-Munger.
• Fundamental security analysis techniques taught and employed.
Assets Under Management: $1.4 million
Instructors: Rodney Lake, Arun Muralidhar