- Center for International Business Education & Research (GW-CIBER): The Center for International Business Education & Research at the George Washington University (GW-CIBER) serves as a vital portal for businesses, policy makers, citizens, students and faculty throughout the nation to increase their international skills and awareness of the internationalization of our economy.
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI): The Center for Latin American Issues aims to expand the University’s Latin American Program and to encourage debate on major political, economic, and social issues affecting Latin America and Latin American-United States Relations.
- The Institute of Brazilian Issues (IBI): The Institute of Brazilian Issues was established in 1990 to promote stronger U.S.-Brazil relations within the changing international order.
- European Union Research Center (EURC): The European Union Research Center pursues multidisciplinary policy-based research focusing on the economic, political, and social issues of the European Union.
- Global and Entrepreneurial Finance Research Institute (GEFRI): The Global and Entrepreneurial Finance Research Institute pursues a combined top-down (global finance) and bottom-up (entrepreneurial finance) approach that reflects a belief that the essential elements of globalization in markets, finance, and technology are best addressed with a global context but a local focus.